Refreshing changes are underway at Stoney River with a new, innovative air purification system. The high-tech, Earth-friendly approach to creating a healthier environment has Stoney River residents and team members breathing easier.
Introducing the Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NBPI) Air Purification System!
NBPI uses patented technology to purify the air by eliminating airborne particulates, odors and pathogens. The system produces a high concentration of positive and negative ions, delivering them to the space via Stoney River’s ventilation system. With the air stream, ions attach to particles, where they combine, become larger and are more easily filtered from the air.
Air Purification System Advantages
- Removes Pathogens –NBPI eradicates viruses (including coronaviruses), bacteria and allergens from Stoney River’s air. During the process, contact with ions disrupt pathogens’ surface proteins, rendering them inactive and unable to replicate.
- Eliminates Odors – NBPI breaks down chemical, pet, cooking and other odors into basic harmless compounds, leaving Stoney River’s indoor air fresh smelling and free of odor causing VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- Environmentally Friendly – This “green” system cleans the air naturally by generating ions without producing ozone or other harmful by-products, so Stoney River can bring the freshness of outdoors indoors. Plus, it significantly reduces Stoney River’s energy consumption.
Benefits of Good Indoor Air Quality
- Breathe Easier – With clean air, you can take big, deep breathes and give your body the oxygen it needs.
- Better Sleep – When the air is free of allergens such as bacteria, fungi or dust mites, there are less triggers to allergic reactions such as a runny nose, sneezing, coughing, watery eyes or sore throat to keep you awake at night.
- Better Health – Airborne pathogens such as bacteria and viruses are filtered out of the air to prevent the spread of common colds and flus and help keep you healthy.
- Improved Mood – Scientific research shows that inhaling clean air can help you feel happier and less stressed.
- Longer Life – Air quality can affect your cardiac, respiratory and even neurological systems, so by removing harmful chemicals and gasses from the air, your body can function better and, quite possibly, longer.
The air purification system is one of many ways that Stoney River is looking out for the health and safety of its residents and team members. Stoney River is cautiously re-introducing programming and re-opening services in accordance with Minnesota’s Department of Public Health guidelines for assisted living and doing so with confidence thanks to advanced technology, rigorous cleaning methods and our ongoing, monthly COVID-19 vaccine clinic.
About Stoney River
Stoney River, located at 14401 Nowthen Blvd. NW, Ramsey, MN, offers assisted living and memory support in a vibrant, modern community with an inspiring lifestyle. Contact Christine Pepper at 763-999-5075 or CPepper@stoneyriverramsey.com to learn more and schedule a visit today.